All natural organic fertilizer for all spring and fall bulbs
- Perfect for all bulbs like tulips, daffodils, crocus and hyacinths.
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
- Use when planting in Spring, Fall or after flowers bloom
- 1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
How much to use:
Plant bulbs in loose, well-drained soil rich in organic matter at the correct depth.
Row Planting: Mix 1.5 lbs. (4.5 cups) of Bulb-tone into the soil for each 25′ of row.
Individual Bulbs: Apply 1.5 heaping teaspoons into the planting hole and cover with soil.
Bed Plantings – Mix 4 lbs. per 60 sq. ft. into the soil.
Bed Plantings: Apply 4 lbs. per 60 sq. ft. and wash off any plant food that is on the foliage.
Individual Bulbs: Sprinkle 1.5 heaping teaspoons around and 2-3 inches away from each plant. Dahlias and gladioli can be fed monthly.
How to apply:
- Incorporate into the soil below the bulbs
- Existing Bulbs: Broadcast onto the soil surface
- Water thoroughly after the application
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils
For use on:
On all Spring and Fall flower bulbs.
Fall Planted Bulbs:
- Dutch Iris
- Grape Hyacinth
- Spanish Bluebells
- Spider Lily
Spring Planted Bulbs
- Calla Lilies
- Canna Lilies
- Elephant Ears
- Nerine Lily
- Rain Lily
We Also Recommend
Stihl FS Series Straight Shaft String Trimmer 16.5Inch Cutting Width, 36.3cc, 1.9 HP, Model FS 131
Stihl FS Series Straight Shaft String Trimmer 16 1/2Inch Cutting Width, 36.3cc, 1.9 HP, Model FS 131 R